Friday, October 30, 2009

First Look at the 20th Season DVD


Looks that the 20th season of The Simpsons will be in the Blu-ray format. I guess that is good news to all of you with Blu-ray players or PS3s. It will also be available in the DVD format as well by January 12th according to TV Shows on DVD.com. I love the cover!



In other news, Student Life, the Washington University paper, has posted its top five Treehouse of Horror segments. The movie editor, Peggy Olsen, names "Time and Punishment’ from ‘Treehouse of Horror V’" the number 1 Treehouse of Horror segment. It's the episode where Homer gets his hand stuck in the toaster and it becomes a time machine after Homer attempts to fix it. I really like this episode. I have it on my Treehouse of Horror DVD and I have to say that it is definitely one of the best. The fifth top episode is also from V. It's entitled ‘Nightmare Cafeteria.' This is the episode where the teachers begin eating the students. I don't know what my favorite Treehouse of Horror episodes are, but I agree that these two segments are definitely up there. Okay check out choices 2, 3, and 4 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment