Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bart Gets An F?

Well, I have to say I have never paid much attention to the names of Simpsons episodes until recently. So, I was really surprised when I saw the title of tonight's 7pm episode of the Simpsons. I now know the recent episode of The Simpsons "Bart Gets a Z" is a play on this early title "Bart Gets an F."

I'm really happy that they are showing these first episodes of the show every night because now I have more time to pay attention to see things like titles.

But other than that tonight is all about the Bad Girls Club. If you don't watch this show, start now! One of the best guilty pleasures on television. I don't condone violence, but this episode will have some serious drama, so if you're into that tune in!!!!

By the way, don't think I forgot to do a recap for "Thursdays with Abie." It is up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment