Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 20th Anniversary to The Simpsons!

Wow what an awesome Sunday night. If you watched The Simpsons: 20th Anniversary Special: In 3D! On Ice! and the 450th episode you would know why. I barely watched the 450th episode I admit, but I did enjoy Anne Hathaway's New Yorker/Jersey Shore accent and the beautiful illustration in Paris as usual.

On the other hand, I watched the entire episode The Simpsons: 20th Anniversary Special: In 3D! On Ice! Although only a small portion of it was on ice and supposedly in 3D, it was an incredible special. It completely reiterates what The Simpsons means to people all around the world. I loved watching the opinions, the collectors, the voice actors and the creators. I especially loved the big Screw You! to the haters who complained about the shows quality in recent years ("I'm sure your not as good as you used to be 5 years ago"). The only part I didn't like was the whole Comic Con portion where I learned I am totally not a super fan. I didn't know the answer to any of those questions. I need to step my game up LoL, but I am an awesome fan.

I'll have some recaps for the special, the 450th episode and the two episodes I'm missing really soon. Hope the show made your Sunday more awesome than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment