Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Quick Update


Wow I'm running ridiculously late on these recaps and the amount of news to report keeps building up. I finally saw New Moon and all the newest episodes of the Simpsons, so I'm pretty much ready to write all the posts (although abbreviated) in the next few days. The news is also going to include:


  • Jedward to be on The Simpsons

  • Mr. Burns a top write in candidate for mayor in NYC (the pic of this post is a poster that I photographed on the street with my phone; it's been my phone wallpaper ever since :)

Okay, I still need to get recaps for Pranks and Greens and Rednecks and Broomsticks, but I will have The Devil Wears Nada up soon. Not tomorrow though. Tomorrow is all about the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince DVD and work for me, but expect the recap up soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment