Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quick Update

It has been a while since I've written. This is because there have some Simpsons repeats and such. But I haven't written a review for The Devil Wears Nada because I just started working in a department store to make money. Still no real career jobs out there. But I'll be updating the site with that along with some other awesome stories. Here are some things I plan to address in the future.
  • The Devil Wears Nada recap.
  • Daniel Radcliffe playing a RPattz's vampire character in a future episode of the Simpsons
  • A New Moon review from me
  • Funny Moe Syzlack quotes from IGN.

Until next time. My schedule is kind of nutz because of the holiday season and I'm working Black Friday. My meet feet won't feel the same after that I am sure. Anyway I watching Pranks and Greens right now. I'll rewatch it online to take notes and expect a recap soon. Ughh Jonah Hill not much of fan, except in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. But it's nice that the Judd Apatow actors are getting there Simpsons moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment