Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daniel Radcliffe to Guest Star in the Simpsons Next Season

Oh wow my two obsessions are to combine in the next season of The Simpsons. Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe will being playing a character named Edmund (a play on Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen) in next seasons Treehouse of Horror XXI. According the EW's Hollywood Insider, Edmund is a boy vampire that Lisa falls for and Homer and Edmund's father Dracula work together to squash the romance. Sounds like fun to me, especially since Radcliffe is going to have to subdue his personality to the brooding seriousness of Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen.

By the way, my two obsessions are Harry Potter and The Simpsons, but I'm also into the whole Twilight phenomena although it is nowhere near an obsession. So yeah it is an awesomeness trifecta. I just hope they let Rupert Grint play Jacob Black and Emma Watson play Bella Swan in the future. But I can't wait to this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment