Monday, November 2, 2009

FOX Announces the Simpsons Scavenger Hunt: Release the Hounds!


As you know the Simpsons are celebrating their 20th Anniversary and FOX just announced one of the big events. In a press release entitled, "RELEASE THE HOUNDS! FOX UNLEASHES “THE SIMPSONS” ON-AIR SCAVENGER HUNT."

In the press release they explain that the Scavenger Hunt starts Monday November 9th and ends Friday November 13th (ooo Friday the 13th). Every night after watching The Simpsons episodes you log on to the www.fox.com/scavengerhunt and test your knowledge. You can win downloadable extras and enter to win the ultimate grand prize (trip to LA, table reading with the Simpsons cast and more).


I don't know about you, but I'm excited. I watch The Simpson every night as if it were a chore, so to think I can possibly be rewarded for doing just that makes me really happy. The prize it definitely worth it. I can't wait to see what the downloadable content is. I will definitely spend hours on my computer waiting for it download. I would love the opportunity to go to LA (I'm on the East coast) and be part of that awesome experience out there, too. But yeah I'll try to provide updates on the downloads and I'll also try put a reminder update on the site for the start of the contest.


To learn more about the competition and the prize check out the press relase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment