Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eclipse Stars on Oprah

I know I should be writing my Simpsons Recaps right now , but I just wanted to put up some pop culture news while it's sort of fresh. So the principle cast of the Twilight series was Oprah this past week. Only Oprah has the power to do this while the trio are at the height of their fame. So she spoke Robert about his crazy fame, Kristen about her shyness, and Taylor about his muscles...or at least that's how I remember it. 

Some notable things were Rob's sense of humor he used to be as shy and nervous as Kristen, but I now feel he is a lot more comfortable and is able to be really funny. It also helps that he is goodlooking and has a natural charm about him. Taylor seemed rehearsed, but was well spoken as usual. Kristen explained her general shyness/nervousness and Oprah hugged her for it, but it didn't help with her stuttering (but I get it...it is OPRAH!)

Overall though it was an awesome special. I forgot to mention Dakota Fanning, but she was forgettable. If you haven't seen it yet there's probably a video on Oprah.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment