Friday, April 16, 2010

Simpsons Links Update

Trying to catch up with Simpsons news. Here are some interesting links:
  • Check out the best Season 2 links according to TV Fanatic.
  • Check out the best Season 4 links according to TV Fanatic (Ralph: I Choo-Choo-Choose you).
  • Want to learn even more about curling? Check out ESPN.
  • Pop Culture forces collide. The Glee stars are going ot be on the Simpsons. The news originally broke on Twitter...I Love Twitter!
  • Interview with Harry Shearer (aka Mr. Burns and Smithers) on Gather .
  • The Simpsons Mocking Apple and Ipods...oops I mean Mapple and MyPods.
  • Writer Rebecca Stead loves the Simpsons.
  • Marge is Britain's favorite mom. I love Marge too because she is such a mom...very much like my own mom.
  • If you enjoyed the Itchy and Scratchy House oops I mean Mouse, MD episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment