Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Season Premeires


Are you enjoying the Fall season premeires as much as I am?

Currently my shows of choice are Survivor, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, Project Runway and The Office.

I am waiting on shows such as FlashForward (I can't watch it tonight, but I will watch the repeat on Friday), The Amazing Race and MTV shows like the Hills (I'm gonna try to watch it) and the City (I'll have to try with this one, too).

Overall, I'm excited, but I am most excited about the Simpsons season premeire this Sunday! I'll have a recap ready for Monday. I think it's going to be hilarious. Make sure you tune in a check out my blog for a recap.

In other news, I added another blog to my blog list. It's MTV's Hollywood Crush. It's full of Twilight clothing updates and other interesting pop culture news.

No comments:

Post a Comment