Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer of the Simpsons and Big Brother

Wow it has been a while since my last blog post. Since I have to blog from my home, I've found it hard to find time to actually blog. I'm more used to watching the Simpsons as opposed to writing about them at home. At the moment I'm more involved with Big Brother. If your don't watch Big Brother start watching it now on CBS. You may have missed the best parts of the season, but I think the rest of the season should be stellar as well. But anyways as a result of this I never got a chance to write about the "Stark Raving Dad" episode. I'm not sure if I still will ever write it, but check back in the future and you might find it here.

But I'll just write about some recent Simpsons news. The newest development is the some of the casting for this upcoming season. The voices includes Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill Anne Hathaway, Neve Campbell and the late Eartha Kitt. That is some stellar casting. Rogen will guest star during the season premeire as Homer's celebrity trainer. I guess the big guy is going to try to lose some weight once again. Can't wait to see how that works out. The 21st season begins on FOX on September 27th.

For more information about the celebs who will lending there voices check out Entertainment Weekly.


Info from EW.com

No comments:

Post a Comment