Friday, August 28, 2009

Season 21 of the Simpsons; Season 12 DVD reviews

So, Season 21 of the Simpsons is only about a month away. As you may know many of the descriptions of the seasons episodes are already available on wikipedia or tv.com, but above is a pic from the first episode guest starring Seth Rogen. This picture was taken from an MTV article that looks at the references to Comic Book movies that can be found in both the Simpsons and Family Guys upcoming seasons. Homer is cast as Everyman, the hero from Comic Book Guy's new comic book and Rogen is the trainer who whips Homer into shape.

This isn't the first time the Simpsons have covered comic book movies. Remember, the Radioactive Man movie? Exactly. Nevertheless, I can't wait to for the new season!


The DVD reviews of Season 12 are also in. I didn't buy it, but I did look at the reviews I trust they are accurate.

IGN.com gives the DVD 8 out of 10 overall, 7 out of 10 for Video and Presenation, and 7 out of 10 for Languages and Audio. They note that season contains my favorite episode of the Simpsons "The Trilogy of Errors." But overall they believe there is a overall decline in the series by this season. However, the extras make the DVD worth the purchase. Wish I had the cash to buy it. Check out the complete IGN review here.

Examiner.com gives the Simpsons DVD a rave review. They t.hink that this season is the just as good as its predecessors. They also think that the extras are incredible and give the viewer a good look into the series. Check out the full review here.

...just got an idea. I forgot that I actually borrowed a season of the Simpsons from the library. I guess I'll have to do the same for this season until I get my money right.

Okay enjoy the countdown to the new Season of America's Favorite Animated Comedy by watching the nightly episodes and buying the DVDs...if you can afford them...it is a recession.

Until next time....Best....Blog....EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment